Friday, October 5, 2012

Will Wu--Self Introduction

Will Wu--Self Introduction

By: Will Wu
Hey guys! My name is Wu Hongfeng and my English name is Will. I come from Beijing , China. My hometown is Wen Zhou, ZheJiang, China. I live in Beijing and my parents are in Wen Zhou. There are many Wen Zhou people make living by doing business.Wen Zhou has many kinds of food and they are good to taste.Duck tongue is my favorite snack.I will bring it to you guys on Monday.

I love to play basketball and computer games. One game Dota is the nearest one in my brain and my computer.But I do not play it very well and I am training now.I believe that I will be a good player in this game.If you are Dotaer, we can play it together and share the experience.

I will study here for 1 year and after 600 level I want to take apart in UCP. Before I leave here, I will visit several cities in CA. I am a college student and I will go back to my own college to finish my school life after I leave here.

And my phone number is 9515883280. I think we should keep in touch after class and to be a big family. Touch me by messages!

Thank you for your reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment