Friday, October 5, 2012

Self-Introductionby

By : Eva

      I am a girl from China.My city is an old city named Xi'an which famous of its long history . Since 13 dynasties chose it as their capitals , there are a lot of antique under the ground.The other famous element in Xi'an is the food.We have many kinds of food especially noodles because the weather in our province is more suits for wheat than rice.
     In my leisure time I like reading , watching movies and my favorite activity is traveling.Because traveling can broaden my horizon so I can experence different culture and make new friends.I have visited some provinces in China and the most place in my mind is Yunnan.
    In the future I want to be a Chinese teacher since my major is Chinese literature.I love Chinese classical literature because it is beautiful So I want to be a teacher and let more and more people konw our culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment