Thursday, October 11, 2012

AMY Response for the restricted love

Response for the restricted love
When I first start this topic, I felt troubled. I am confused about what true love is? Love should be freedomlove should not be restricted? So many questions poured in my mind..
I want to talk about my feeling when I fall in love with someone. And I am looking forward for your opinions.
First of all, it reminds me of a story happened to my friends who is a beautiful and tall girl who is popular among peers. However, theses day she got some trouble when she came to America. She is confused what true love is, with argument frequently? Always forgive her boyfriend’s bad habit? So they had many problems now. I may guess what cause the problem, distance? different characters? She answered directly,NO! but how can I make her happy, I am worry about her surely.
To be a surprise, things seems get better, a new roommate from Spanish moved to our home stay next to our big! What happened next?
He is a nice patient guy with soft character and voice. And he taught us a lot, American culture, how to be a happy person ,what is true love. And so on. After we got to know each other better, he found out my friend was in trouble and wanted to make her happy. One night we chatted, talked about the meaning of true love, we were enjoyed the different sense about love. Like free love. He told us that” love is just like 2 birds, birds should be free, if they are free to leave or come” ignoring the consequence ,the future, the causes. Why not enjoyed the moment? As for the future it belongs to God’s will, do not be forced to stay with someone if you do not love them anymore, After I guess everyone have the same feeling that love surely is a magic which can make you happy and also can let you down. However if you break up with your love, times will be hard, but you will eventually find love again. Love is freedom, love shouldn’t be a restriction.” He emphasized do whatever makes you happy.
I would like to share with the idea of him” Make a bucket list” that is a good way to plan for future if you want to have a nice experience and big difference in your life! He said he has a long paper which is written all the things he want to have a try. Now the paper is getting smaller every day by day it indicate what he have done.
I know love is big topic to give a conclusion. What is definitely true or what is wrong, it all depends. I mean, Cherish every moment,do not think too much about the future. Love should be eternal because of responsibility? or love should be happy without thinking about the future? I am looking forward your reply my dear classmates, I guess there must be a big different from different countries. Thank you for reading,.

8 comments:

  1. By Hardy

    Hey AMY. I think you're right in your oconclusion. Jult live life and your love as it comes. In my opinion, if you make a list of what you want in the your lover you'll never be satisfied. We're are humans and so, a combination of good and bad (that we unfortunately discover later). Love is a long and complex topic but in that relathionship the hard reality is that feelings are intensified in all ways. I mean that it is easy for lovers to make each other feel extremely happy as it is easy for them to make each other feel horribly bad! The secret is to accept that reality...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Hardy i am happy to hear from your reply,i like your opinion that live life and your love as it comes .we have the commom view that love belongs to the fortune.why not happy every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh, Amy, I love this topic. I just screamed that "LOVE should be without thinking about future!" There's my best friend, she's really lovely, but most of her boyfriend is strict, I mean constrain her to not contact with other "guys", and so on, which I can't believe it. Speaking about he's "guys opinion", it's hard for me to understand that, because he is limiting the communication or maybe crushing the possibility of the furture. He has no duty to do that even he loves her. Well, maybe because of my manly personality, I think like this.
    So I always suggest her to break up. However, the hard thing is that she loves him too. I'm worry about her, because she sometime post her sadness on blog, but I want to use your new roomate's advice. Is it okay? I think it's really beautiful to think like that.
    Also, how do you all thinks about a man like my friend's boyfriend? I want to hear women's but also men's opinion too! Is this normal for men? Have you ever done or thought about it? Why or why not?

    by Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Kayla. i receive your comment just now ,it has been heard from my friends's life,same experience,i think if they don't like each other they can break up,but i don't know that your friend is independent or dependent?if she has strong intermost to give up it will be better to say bye to each other ,love should be beatiful not to be under too much pressure.my new housemate is a western boy ,from their culture,life should be enjoyable not to live with duty and think too much about future.in my opinion i think the boy is too mean and selffish.it is not worthy loving for him any more,beacuse his restrictive love,not wise behavior.maybe i am not so sure...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love is the most noble insubordination against the uniformity of life. Moreover, if we adjust the time that we fall in love, and if we understand to whom and what we are in love, we can solve the secret of love. However, that time the magic of life get lost. I want to summarize what love means shortly to you with the help of this song. Bye bye love, bye bye happiness, hello loneliness, I think I'm gonna cry, bye bye love....

    By Rahman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love is love! I think you can talk with your friend and take her to travel. The distance is the most serious problem between the lovers. Lovers could not kiss each other and stay with each other. All they can touch is only cell phone. SMS cannot show the feeling and call cannot express their emotions. Maybe I can talk with your friend and make her happy.

    by:Will

    ReplyDelete
  7. by Junyang Wu

    I know this sounds strange, but love is unconditional. When people get married it is through thick and thin. The problems come when love becomes conditional, like employment, status, gifts, even fidelity is a condition. Love is something that can't be bought or sold, it is not a commodity. I think true love is eternal, I believe if someone truly loves another, it is for a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete