Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Bit About Me

By: Abdulaziz Abuzaid

in the few lines below, I'm going to briefly introduce myself.

  Well, from the author name above you can notice that my name is Abdul-Aziz, It's an Arabic name, that means "God servant". I'm from Saudi Arabia, a middle eastren country for those who would like to locate it on the map. More precisely, my hometown is Jeddah, a large, coastal city on the red sea. it's considered the business hub of Saudi Arabia. Jeddah is famous for its diverse community, this is due to the fact that it is the sole gate to Makkah (Muslims holiest city).

  Now, back to me,  I'm a 25 years, just got married, and left my country to pursue my post-graduate studies. I earned my Bachelor degree in Marketing back in 2010, afterwards I started working at a food industry company where my position was an Assistant Brand Manager. The reason why I decided to complete my studies and not just stick to my job though it was so enjoyable and fruitful, is that I actually wanted to strengthen my business background via earning another degree that would eventually fast-track my progress in the business field.

  With regards to my hobbies and how do I spend my spare time, well actully I'm a sport fan, which means that I adore watching & practsing certain types of sports. this includes, Horse-back riding, Soccer, and Ground Tennis. My favorite soccer team is Real Madrid (A spanish team).

I believe this me at a glance, with the daily interaction you'll get to know more :).    



               

No comments:

Post a Comment