Sunday, October 7, 2012

Self Introduction


By: Grace

Hello, everyone. I am Grace from China. Glad to come here. Now I would like to introduce myself.

I was born in Weihai, Shandong province. It is a coastal city, which is located on the eastern tip of china. As many coastal cities, Weihai has beautiful sky, brilliant sunshine, gold beaches, clear water, and delicious seafood. And it was named one of the most livable cities in the world by the United Nations because of the beautiful natural environment and the pleasant weather. Four years ago, I left my hometown and went to the Central University of Finance and Economics. Then I had an enjoyable campus life in Beijing.

After graduated from CUFE, I came here to improve my English skills and prepare for my master’s degree. In this quarter, I have to take the TOEFL and GRE examinations. At the same time, I will apply for the universities. I hope to have chance to study in UC system, because I like their academic environment and nice people. It is very hard for international students to apply these famous universities. However, I am willing to deal with the challenges even though they are difficult.

In the spare time, I like reading and planting flowers. I ever dreamed of owning a garden and talking with my dear flowers every morning. Besides, playing games or badminton with friends are also interesting.

That is my brief introduction. I am looking forward to a wonderful experience with the nice teachers and my dear classmates.


No comments:

Post a Comment