Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Horro Night In Universal Studios

By:Eva 
  Last weekend, my friend and I went wo Universa Studios to celebrate Halloween, and we spent a real horro night in there.
  When we entered the park, we just saw some sexy girls were dancing in the cages as a show, so I thought the famous horro night was common. Suddenly, a clown with a snow-white mask and a huge saw appeared in front of me, I was so scared that loosed my friend's hand emphatically, then ran wild. However, running and screaming did not work, on the contrary, it made the clown happy and satisfying. He came up with me and my behaviour attracted another clown. There is no way to escape because two horrifc person around me. I had to stop running and tried to calm down. Once I calmed down, they stopped scaring me, and finally I compelled myself to say "nice job" to them,then they left me.
 
  After that, I didn't dare to move on any more, so I seated on a chair, but even though, ghosts still attenpted to frienghten me. One of them whose body and face were totally white except a big bleeding mouth stared at me for a long time, just stared at me without any word. I looked his eyes for one second, and all my fine hair stood up-right.

  There were several theme parks that night such as Walking Dead and Terror Tram, but I didn't want to try anyone of them. However, considering the expensive tickets price, we decided to choose one at least. Our choice was The Silent Hill which is the featured theme of Universal Studios this year. It was a long and narrow house that all visitors can only stand in line and go through it one by one. The real terrific thing was that when we went through it in the dark, different dreadful people would junp out from any corner, and sometimes visitor had to push aside the bleeding and lifelike organs which were hang over in front of them and can continue moving on. The most wisdom choice I made was that closed my eyes in the whole journey!
 
  That night was a really new experience for me. Although my decision is that I will never celebrate Halloween in Universal Studios again, it can not be denied that their jobs were amazing, and I will remember it forever!

5 comments:

  1. by:Rain

    Haha~The theme night in Universal Studios was very very scary, but at the same time, it was very interesting, wasn't it? I'd already been there too, and when I came out, I could feel nothing but horror...

    ReplyDelete
  2. By Rahman Seker

    Eva I think that you spent good time there. Today, I was there, and I saw many horrible things, but they were artificial. I suppose you knew these guys were not real. That's why you should have satisfied to be frightened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By Will

    Yes!I went to universal studio last week,too!Without doubt,it's really scared me.I think those people who dressed up terrifying are very professional.Because they understand people's terrorist psychology and how to make terrorist atmosphere successfully.I'm very appreciate those hard-working staff!and it's an amazing and unforgettable night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. by Junyang Wu

    I go to this event every year I can. When you get over getting scared by the monsters, the quality of the production becomes apparent. I feel like I am in a horror movie. They have the colors, sounds, and other visuals perfect. The actors are also very good, but I find it quite disappointing that I found a bunch of them on their phones texting around the corner.

    ReplyDelete