Friday, October 5, 2012

SELF INTRODUCTION RRM

by: RUSTAM RAKHMETOV

  Hello, my dear classmates! Today I would like to introduce myself. In the beginning of my small biography I want to write about my background. I was born on 16th of December 1986 in the small village, it is a kind of rustic area, named Dokuchaevka. Dokuchaevka was located in post USSR territory in Kustanay province, now it is territory of independent KAZAKHSTAN. After my birth my parents decided to move to the city of Kostanay. It the place where I spend my childhood, graduated from the university and had very pleasant time. Kostanay is the industrial city. First of all it is famous because of developed agriculture which embrace grain industry, animal production, vegetable plants and horticulture. If you ever will be in Kostanay you should try our bread. It the most tasty bread I ever tried because it made from the best grain around the world. The grain from my native city are bought by Italian bakers and cookers who makes the best quality pizza and pasta.
  Most people have hobby and I am not an exception. My hobby is sport and my favorite sport is soccer. I have been playing soccer since 2000. Due to my soccer team I visited a lot of cities around Kazakhstan and Russia. But the most valuable thing I got from soccer is my close friends. 
   
 Nowadays I would like to improve my English skill because I want to study in a university of the USA for the master degree in agriculture. For this purpose I must to pass GRE and TOEFL. I choose UC Riverside because there are different level program of studding English. I hope we will have fun of studding together. I glad I have so nice classmates.

P.S.  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001428010079 my facebook profile =).
 Sincerely your new classmate Rustam.

No comments:

Post a Comment