Wednesday, October 10, 2012

About Me!!!

By: Hardy Mpanano

Hi everybody. As mentioned above my name is Hardy Mpanano. I am congolese, from the Democratic Republic of Congo. You know... the big country in the middle of Africa.
Who am I? Well.. Trust me, I keep asking myself the same question everyday.

First of all, I was born in a town called Lubumbashi, which is located in the south of my country. My father's job made our family move to different towns and that gave me the occasion to visit different parts of my country which is a beautiful one because of its particular and diverse ecosystem. Lately, I was living in the eastern part of Congo, in a town called Bukavu where I completed my graduate studies and got my bachelor degree in Law.

Afterwards, I felt the desire to pursue my studies to a higher a level and then to come to UCR to fulfill that goal. Moreover, I am very thrilled to participate to that exciting experience in a new environment. Meeting new people is an important part of my presence here and I will be happy to share cultural and scientific experience with everyone interested in it.

Beside studying, I am interested in reading, social activities like sports(basket ball), hanging out with friends, and any group activities that involves team work and leadership skills.

In brief, I am sure that my experience at UCR will be interesting because of the welcoming place, the highly competent teachers, and the friendly people I keep meeting everyday.






 

2 comments:

  1. I love basketball too!^-^ Are you planning to do at here, UCR? If you come to international village, there's some guys playing b.ball! I sometime join to it too. Will was posting that he likes it too, so let's hang out someday!! :)

    by Kayla

    p.s. I'm not including this as comment HW, Professor Reza!

    ReplyDelete