Sunday, October 7, 2012

Self Introduction about Rahman

by: RAHMAN SEKER










Hello everyone. Today I would like to introduce myself. My name is Rahman. I married 2 months ago. My wife name is Merve who is a student at UCR Extension. I am from Turkey ,and I live in Antalya that is very beautiful city to live there. That is to say the weather is really convenience as well as here. Antalya is a touristic place which is attracted attenion from Russians and Germans. They come there to get relax and relieve stress. People who are foreigners have many chances to do. For example, in the winter, they can swim, and they can ski in a short time. If people finish to swim, they can go to the mountain in order to ski in 15 minutes by cableway. Thus, they have a lot of funs. In addition, I started to workout in order to be fit 3 years ago. I have a really professional trainer who was the world champion of master body building in 2009. His name is Sedat. I got experiences from him about how I can be a good body builder with the help of him because I plan to attend body building competition in Turkey when I go back. In this way, I relieve stress, and I avoid many bad things to use such as alcohol and smoking. Besides, I read a book and newspaper everyday. Thus, I have a chance to look at things from a different angle. Moreover, I plan to get MBA. After I receive my degree, I will apply at big companies. I have a lot of requirements that are GMAT and TOEFL, but I believe that I will achieve my dreams. My expections keep me focused on the goal. In my opinion, my attitude towards student life enables me to succeed. I am grateful for this  lesson and Reza who is my reading&writing teacher because I am more confident as a student studying in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment