Sunday, October 7, 2012

Self Introduction

by:Rain
 Hello,I'm Rain, I'm from China, and my Chinese name is Zhou shiyu, So my English name comes from my Chinese name.
 I'm a student now,and studying in Nanjing Agricultural University.It locates in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province.It has another name,Jinling or Stone City.It is a very old city,and has maybe 2500 years history as a city, even over 500 years as a capital.
 My hometown is Xiangyang,an ancient city as well.It is famous by a wise person,Zhuge liang.There is a big river through my hometown, called Hanjiang. It is the biggest branch of the Changjiang River.My city has tow parts, one is called Xiangyang,  another is called Fancheng. It was known as Xiangfan  until December 2, 2010.And I live in Fancheng.
 I've been here to study for more than one month. I like travelling to other places, so in the past month, my friends and I have been to City of Los Angeles, Yosemite National Park and San Francisco.Universal Studios Hollywood and the Golden Gate Bridge were all strongly impressed on my memory.
 Now we study together, and wish we have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment