Monday, October 8, 2012

WHY DO PEOPLE BECOME HOMELESS?


by: RUSTAM RAKHMETOV
my home is street

I am sure that every man in the world saw a homeless even once during his life. Could someone think about this question why people become homeless? Today, I would like to try understand and find some reasons why this unhappiness is happen in the modern world.

In my point of view one of the main reasons of bad fortune is absence of life's goals houseless. To make my idea more clear I want to illustrate my imagined example. Suppose one very important industrious man had a happy family with pretty children and loved wife. He rejoiced his life, he tried to do the best to make his close people happy. But one moment in emergency he accidentally lost his happiness, his love, his descendant, his main goal of life. Actually after this terrible accident it is too difficult to find any power, courage for surviving, for continue life in happiness.

My only close is my dog
As another illustration of becoming homeless I want to mention people who like liberty. That kind of people have their own world that is separated from usual universe. They do not have rules, the federal laws are not for them, they do not work, they just live for one day and enjoy their liberty. But I name this kind of homeless "coward". They are people who are scared by responsibility for work, family, children, for themselves at the least. That "chickens" who have good health, energy and power for working, sometimes they are very smart, are afraid of competition, business struggle.
my life is liberty


As a result of my thoughts I conclude that people should be people no matter what kind of trouble they would encounter with, if you have a choice and if you are strong, strong inside, you should live worthily, do not give up whatever happens.

6 comments:

  1. By Kayla

    Hi, I'm really interesting in your point of view, because I just read the article that "Why Japanese homeless don't beg things." I translated, so I don't know if you really understand the meaning. For example, when I went to Italy, I saw some Gypsy begging. Even they are same homeless people, I never saw that scene in Japan.
    Moreover, I think the one of reasons of homeless is because of the rapid development such as technology. For example, computer technology grows every day. However, for the elderly, they can't put up with that development. Also, computer skill is getting necessary in most company. If they got fired, we can speculate like less income and then divorcement, etc. These deflate make them lose their motivation. I think some people didn't have choice expect homeless. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank U for comment. I think people always have choice. For example in ur case, if someone cannot use new computer technology, he or she can work in service. The only one category who do not have a choice is children who were born in a street.

      Delete
  2. By Junyang WU(YANGYANG)
    I think this issue become a really seriously problem nowadays in the united States. I have been in California for 5 years, and I have lived in diffrent cities. However, I saw more and more people become homeless those two years, even in some rich cities. Some homeless people are kind, they won't do something to hurt other people, but some of them are crazy, they will do something crimnal.This is all because the decreased financial situation of the U.S. And I will give some money and food to those who are realy old people and some homeless dogs. I don't think those young homeless people should be gived money, because they just lazy, and they should do something to get money not o0nly for bagging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Rustam. Thank you for your interesting post. houseless people is one of the biggest social issues that we have to deal with as soon as we can all over the world. In Japan, this topic is also serious problem too. In addition, I am really surprised that there are many houseless people in the United States. I know that this problem is difficult to understand. However, I believe that we have to try to reduce inequality among people because it is main reason of this problem.

    by: Yamakawa Kyohei

    ReplyDelete