Sunday, October 14, 2012

Introduction

By Junyang Wu(yangyang)
 
Hi, everyone. I'm Junyang Wu from Shanghai, China. Shanghai is one of the largest cities in China. It’s a modern and financial city in China. The lives there is fun but busy and crowded. And you guys can call me yangyang.

 I have been in California for 5 years. I have attended the high school here. Actually, I have been to the college after I graduate from the high school, but nowadays it's so hard to get the classes in the college. As a result, I apply for the ITT program in UC Riverside. I have been in UCR extension since this summer. I think this is a good pathway for me to get into the the universities. My major is business. My goal is to graduate from UC Irvine and get a master degree in the USC. My goal in the future is to have my own business especially in food industy because I really love to search the delicious food.

In my free time, I like surfing the internet, go shopping and have high tea with my friends. By the way, high tea is a traditional English afternoon tea. The desserts are very delicious. I have three dogs in my home. Two of them are pugs, and another one is a tea cup poodle. I love them very much. They bring me a happy time in my daily life although sometimes they're the trouble maker.

Those are the information about my self introduction.

 

1 comment: