Friday, October 5, 2012

Introduction!


By Kayla



  Hi, everyone! I'm Rie Handa from Japan. I know some of you can pronounce my name, but please call me Kayla. I got this name from my lovely teacher. She said the name "Kayla" fits me if I was American. Also this name is her best friend's name! I love my English name, so I prefer this name. :) Nevertheless, you can call me whichever you like, you can change it in case by case too. Eighther way is okay for me!
  I have two older sister. They both born at Kyoto which is a traditional city in Japan. My mother is from Kyoto too. She's good at everything. <3 Especially, good cooker! I miss her meals..... LOL My father is from Hyogo which is one of the fashionable city. He's clever, so I really respect him. I born at Osaka, just born though. Osaka is little bit noisy, but cheerful city. I usually move, so I don't have a hometown. I love my family, we were always together, so it was hard to leave my home.
  However, I came here to improve my English, expand my interest, reach my goal and I'm ready for it! Since I came here, I'll do my best and go back with a BIG experience!
  These are my short introduction. I'm really happy seeing you all! Thank you to Reza, because I wanted to know about everyone! Looking forward to be a nice friend! Then, see you at Monday!! :D  Bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment