Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A amazing trip

By : Eva
 
    Two weeks ago I went to San Francisco which is in the north of California.Before  went there I have heard that San Francisco is one of the most beautiful city in the world,and when I saw it,I believe it was true. That city was really amazing.
    We visited some famous places such as Fisherman's Wharf,Lombard Street and China Town.The most impressive place for me was Golden Gate Bridge.The day we went there was cloudy but when we arrived at Golden Gate Bridge,the sun suddenly jumped out.So the red bridge became shining in the fog and made up a beautiful picture with the blue sky and the limpid sea.Food in San Francisco was also unforgettable.Beause lots of foreigners lived there,visitors can taste simon-pure foods from different countries such as Italy,Japan and China.Of coure you can not miss seafood there. Crabs,shrimps and lobsters are all fresh and attractive.

    When we went back, we chose the Route 1 which was recommend by National Geographic.It is the most charming highway that I have ever seen.When we were driving,we could see boundless sea on the right side and wild stretch of prairie on the left.If you want to see groups of sea lions,the only thing you need to do is taking a telescopes and parking you car on the roadside.We passed forests,ranches and visited the celebrated Hearts Castle and a delicate town named Solvang.Most residents in this town came from Denmark and buildings there were colorful and fairy-tale like what I read in books before.

   All of these impressed on my mind and this trip is a new experience in my life.I will never forget it.

13 comments:

  1. wow! very beautiful!☆ I want to see the first picture's view when I go there. It's really mysterious. Pleasse talk about that to me someday! :)

    by Kayla

    p.s. Professor Reza! this is not included in comment HW too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u for reading Kayla!The first piture is Golden Gate Bridge and it is really beautiful. I can tell u everthing I know about San Franciso and Route1. I hope it will be useful when u go there in the future.

      Delete
  2. I have been San Francisco in early September too.I'd like to say I love there and love the crab in NO.33 Fisherman's Wharf. It was the most delicious crab that I have had. I suggest you guys can enjoy it in the future.

    by Will

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your suggestion Will!I recommend a restaurtant named Rose Garlic in Little Italy.It is famous for garlic fish and food in there is really delicous.If u didn't eat it,maybe u can try next time!

      Delete
  3. In your blog, I believe you had a good tour, so I look forward our trip in eastern coast very much. (*^◎^*) The big pity for my San’s trip was that we flied back instead of driving. %>_<% By the way, I have tried the crab which Will has introduced, it’s real delicious! Honestly, all kinds of seafood there are very good I think!

    by:Rain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it sounds that the restaurtant is really famous!So it's a big pity that we missed it!I believe we will have a wonderful trip in eastern coast!Trust me!

      Delete
  4. I think you really had a good time about your trip to San Fransico according to your blog. And I know that there are lots of Chinese restaurants better than those in Los Angles.And the street which is famous for gays homosexual people is very intersting. I think you 'll find more place to go when you have vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha,thanks for u sugguestion!I heard that San Francisco is famous is famous for gay homosexual but I didn't know there are streets specially for them.Maye I can try next time!

      Delete
  5. i guess maybe we lived in the crazy area which has a lot of homosexual people hahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. San Francisco is really worth traveling and if u need some information such as hotel, maybe I can give u little suggestion.We have been to that museum u mentioned, and it'charming!

      Delete
  7. Hi, Eva. Thank you for your amazing report of your trip in San Francisco. I could understand that your trip is really excited. I have never been San Francisco, but I would like to visit it someday during staying here. Of course, I want to see Golden Gate Bridge because it is really famous. I also want to visit San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, which is the second largest modern art museum in the United States.

    by: Yamakawa Kyohei

    ReplyDelete