Monday, October 8, 2012

Self-introduction of Kyohei

by: Yamakawa Kyohei

Hi, I'm Yamakawa Kyohei. I want to introduce myself. First, I want to write about my hometown. I' m from Suginami, west part of Tokyo, in Japan. I spend about 17 years there. It is good place to live because it is near Shinjuku. There are many shop like clothe in Shinjuku. Then, I provide you infromation about my hobbies. My favarite sports are soccer and swimming. Particullay, I like watching soccer games. My favorite team is Mancherster United which is one of the most popular team in the world because Japanese best plyaer, Kagawa Shinji, is a member of it. I also love Japanese animation, comic books, and video game. One of the my favorite them is Mobile Suit Gundam 00. Finally,let me explain  my academic goal. I come to UCR to improve my English. Specially, my English writing is terrible. I always make mistakes such as word choice, grammar, spelling. I wolud like to make efforts in this to learn as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment