Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Skydiving

 By Eva
  Life is always full of new experiences. Two weeks ago I went to skydive with four of my friends. When I heard they were planing it, I thought they were so crazy and I would never join in them because I always believed that this kind of extreme-sports did not have relationship with me, so when my friend invited me, I refused without any hesitation. However my friend said only one word, and then I changed my mind. What she told me is that I had to try something new when I was young, and try to  challenge myself, and only in this way,when I became old, there would be beautiful memories left for me. Actually, people always complained that life is dull and always attempted to experence fresh things, so if a amazing was put in front of face, I had no reason to miss it. Espicially when I knew there would be a coach behind me and jumped with me, all of my fearness disappeared.

  The day we went there was a sunny day. After a series of procedures, we started to change our clothes. By the way, those unfair contracts we signed before skydiving are the worst contracts I have never met before. They shirked all of their responsibilities, and ruled clearly that even though their mistakes caused accidents, cosumers could not assue them. Except this, generally that day is amazing.


  When we finished clothes changing, our coaches taught some main points about what we should do when we were going to jump out. After that, we boarded a plane and then our plane went up to 6000 feet. On that way, I could hear my heartbeat. I was so lucky that I was the frist one to jump amoung seven passengers. The frist thirty seconds  were very very opressive since I could not breathe with that thin air and my ears were hurt because of the pressure. However, when height decreased and the parachute was openned, the world became beatiful again. I could breathe freely again and all the pain disappeared. It feels like I flied in the sky. I asked my coach whether we can turn around, and he was a nice man, so he made us rolled immediately. That felt really exciting and I even had a strange feeling that I could get rid off all constraint forever.

  In summary, this experience is unforgettable and I am so glad that I participated it. I hope one day, when I really become old I can tell my kids proudly that I didn't waste my youth.
 

1 comment:

  1. Brave boss!I am praying for the video very urgently!Looking downward must be very wanderful!I look forward to have a try,but maybe I have no chance.The price is a little high I think.

    By:Rain

    ReplyDelete