Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Second religion-Bushido

During our life, there are many difficulties which needs us to deal with, and there are also many 

tragedy happends in our life, but my brothers, I'm here to tell you that :you shall not fear!

Today, I'm hereby to share with you about my second religion,Bushido,besides my first religion, 

Chritianity.


After you had read this, you might wonder what kind of person that Abraham is? but no worry, you 

may found your answer by following the coming contents.


First of all, people who have seen the Sakuras( the Cherry blossoms) before would realize that the 

best wayto enjoy the beauty of the Sakuras are when they gather together. This method is also pretty 

similar to the philosophy of Bushido,the team spirit. As a person who fully understand the truth of 

Bushido, one would also be able to understand the best time to enjoy the beauty of Sakuras is not the 

during the time when they blossom, but the time when they fade together, because there is one 

characteristic about them, which is when the time has come, every single Sakura would fade and 

falls without any regrets.This is the spirit of Bushido, to reach your pannicle in life, to show and 

maximize your personal value to the world, and at last, rest in peace with your glory, without regrets

just as same as  the time when the Sakuras are falling without recall.


The purpose and the regulations of Bushido is very similar to the Knights during Middle Ages and 

the Crusaders, they all have one thing in common, quote from the slogan of the Knight Hospitaller:

" Defence of the faith and assistance to the suffering" and feel no fear but glory and freedom in death.






 So, if you saw a heavy armed Crusaders carring a Katana, or a Samurai who is holding a flag with 

the mark of the holy cross (just like the photo above :P) in your dreams~don't feel odd about it~that 

could be me :)


My enemies are many, but I never retreat. In the curse of childhood, they said the shadows and shades could never be conquered. In the rage of the reality, they said oneself is ours strongest enemy. In the waves of dangers and barriers, they said fear could never be tamed. Now they say nothing. The straits is my garden,the pressure is the fountain of my strength,I say, I am Jireh Abraham, I am the brave.
 By:Jireh Abraham Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment